- Handicomp handicap is e-mailed monthly to WSGA member clubs.
- Members are assured entry into WSGA’s Adults & Juniors Annual Championship Tournaments.
- Insurance coverage for WSGA property and members participating in WSGA events.
- For organizing and conducting Member Club golf tournaments.
- For providing USGA Rules of Golf Booklets for members.
- For clubs developing and administering Junior Golf Training programs.
- For developing Women Golf including financial aid.
- For member golfers who have achieved the highest standards in championship golf and are invited to participate in Pro-Am Golf Tournaments.
Education & Scholarship Awards
- Scholarship awards are given to five (5) deserving WSGA youth golfers attending college,
One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1500.00) each.
- Recipients of awards are selected by clubs located in each of 5 WSGA areas.
- NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People).
Contributions to charitable and civic organizations on state and national levels.