- GHIN handicap are mailed to WSGA Member Clubs.
- WSGA Member’s mailing address, use for mailing golf tournament fliers.
- Members receive WSGA/USGA Membership Verification Cards.
- Clubs are eligible to receive WSGA’s members address & emails.
- WSGA Newsletter Publications are available to members of WSGA and are able to be viewed on website..
- Upon request, Member Club’s main event golf tournaments are WSGA sanctioned.
- Members are assured entry into WSGA’s Adults & Juniors Annual Championship Tournaments.
- Insurance coverage for WSGA property and members participating in WSGA events.
- For organizing and conducting Member Club golf tournaments.
- For providing USGA Rules of Golf Booklets for members.
- For clubs developing and administering Junior Golf Training programs.
- For developing Women Golfers.
Education & Scholarship Awards
- Scholarship awards are given to five (5) deserving WSGA youth golfers attending college,
One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00) each.
- Recipients of awards are selected by clubs located in each of 5 WSGA areas.
- WSGA NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People).
- Contributions to charitable and civic organizations on state and national levels.